Hello friends! Many of you have felt very upset lately. This is a list of resources you can keep track of to try to cheer up. I hope it helps!
- Anxiety Self Help Masterpost
- Calming Manatee
- Cute yahoo answers
- Guided relaxation
- The thoughts room
- The quiet place
- Have a hug!
- Healthy alternatives masterpost
- Learn a new hobby masterpost
- Play Tetris
- Breathing exercises
- Go somewhere new
- Emergency compliment
- Having a bad night
- Talking about mental health
- Relax playlist
- Another relaxing playlist
- Reward yourself with kittens while you write!
- Stress analyst
- Coffee shop sounds (Help corgi found this most effective with calm music in the background!)
- Nature sounds
- More nature sounds
- Drown out other noises (more sounds!)
- If you like the sound of rain
- Draw something silky!
- Cut something (blood tw, woof!)
- Play some more cute games
- Break something (loud noise)
- Paint a nebula
- Self injury recovery
- Vent online here or here.
- Have an mobile application for anxiety!
If you or someone you know is at risk for suicide:
Woof! This list will be updated as often as I can. I hope you all feel better my friends!
THANK YOU SO MUCH HELPCORGI FOR THIS!
we’re not obligated to write with someone if we don’t want to.
we have standards and if someone doesn’t meet them, it’s nothing personal. everyone wants the effort they put into their writing given from the other party as well.
bad grammar, bad characterization of a canon muse, an oc in…